Monday, January 30, 2012

Update Monday!


Done
  • Invitations have been mailed. Happy Dance!
  • I picked up my wedding band!
  • I booked my hair trial (for real this time!) It's next Weds on my birthday.
  • Sent two of our three readings to the readers.
  • We got our fist wedding gift!
Still Looking Forward To
  • Personalizing bridesmaids shirts
  • Making a make-up plan
  • Decorating the flower girl baskets
  • My shower and bachelorette party
  • Cutting and hand writing the place cards
  • Making table names
  • Making our thank you banner
  • The wedding!!

Wow, last week had a ton of done items. I went over/edited all of our readings with Mike this weekend. I sent two of them to our wonderful readers. The third one is ready to go, but remains unassigned. I'm going to email everything ceremony related that I posses to my officiant as soon as I'm done with this post. After that I plan on cutting some place cards. I think we're doing fairies for the ladies and then lizards for the men. We'll see...

I'm soooooo relieved that I'll be getting my hair trial done on my birthday after all. I've been a little sad about how low key my big 3-0 was going to be. Now's it's all better. I'll get my reasonably priced (yay) hair trial and take some pretty pictures. Happy Birthday to me.

The motto for last week (and probably the rest of the wedding): "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind".

Also: "May those who love us, love us. Those who do not love us, may God turn their hearts. If he cannot turn their hearts let him turn their ankles so we may know they by their limping" Keeping the Faith

51 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.