Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Menswear

My original vision was something like this:

Something dark grey or black with a pinstripe suggestive of the Great Gatsby. Mike vetoed the period and the pinstripe and the color. It was an overall no.

He wants to stay with earth tones. I like these:

Ok, so this is still old fashion, but it's heading in the right direction.

If Mike wants brown, I love this vest. In fact I like the vest no jacket look a lot. This grooms got a similar boutonniere to ours too. We'd probably want a more interesting tie. The only thing I dislike is the hat. It'd be cute on a ring bearer though.

If we were going to do hats I'd vote for these:

I love a fedora! How great would groomsmen in fedoras look next to my 1950's inspired bridesmaids dresses? I think matching hats may be a bit much to ask. I really love the brown vest though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.