- Ordered the cameo fairy brooch and am close to decided on the bouquet situation.
- Made Bride Tote
- Learned about Nail Marbling.
- Emailed Bridesmaids a project breakdown.
- Started (re)considering programs
- Being Post-Operative next Monday afternoon (and fingers crossed no more hip pain)
- Finishing a rough draft of ceremony and vows
- Seeing my map.
- Seeing my dress
Happy Halloween! I hope you enjoyed my corpse. She seemed appropriate for a wedding blog post on Halloween.
I have been trying to save my pennies and stay productive on the wedding front. It freaks me out that the Holiday season is around the corner (for money reasons and as a marker of how much time is left). I want to squeeze one more DIY project before the surgery too. We'll see. I'm going to put all the money I make in the garage sale this weekend into the wedding account too. It's just boring and practical stuff right now hence getting in another DIY before Monday would be nice.
It's a weird time for planning a few months before invitations go out. Not a lot happening. People are excited and over it at the same time. It gets lonely. Honestly I'd probably forget about planning for a while if I wasn't trying desperately not to think about the surgery.