Sunday, October 9, 2011

80's "Celebrity" Weddings

I am a child of the eighties. Far more than any movie stars or royalty that married in my lifetime cartoon character/toy set that had true relevance. So here are the weddings of the true eighties celebrities.

Barbie & Ken's Wedding Pictures After the rockin' reception and honeymoon on a tropical island he carried over the threshold of the dream house. How will they ever divide the closet space fairly?

Mazel tov Mickey and Minnie. I Mousercised my little butt off as a kid and I wish you both all the happiness you deserve. How to invite the Mouses to your special day.

Ms Kimber from Jem & The Holograms. Holy 80's Batman! Got to love that.

She-ra's wedding dress! Princess of power could rock that.

One more thing:


What will the Muppet Babies and Inspector Gadget do now? I suppose to get a sense of purpose back Inspector Gadget could replace some of his tools with pacifiers and diapers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.