Somehow I skipped an Update Monday last week. So, this one covers two weeks.Done
- Picked Invitations & almost completed the design
- Attended Bride's Night Out at Nova 535 with the MOB:
- We FINALLY made it out to the venue with the florist. Field Trip
- Gathered all the craft supplies for my first wedding DIYs
- Made my bird's nest card box
- Picked the bridesmaids necklace
- More DIY
- Finishing the Invitation design
- Ceremony writing
I'm really, really excited about the invitations coming together. It's been the most stressful part of planning so far. Mike really wanted to get the most expensive invites and design them himself. We didn't have the money or the time for that. I had terrible guilt (he made sure of that) making him settle. In the end it was the right decision and we're both so happy with how the invitations are turning out. It's just a sneak preview of what will be a glorious evening.
I'll be working on more wedding crafts and writing. Lots of writing. I have to work on the ceremony, programs and play list.