Thursday, February 16, 2012

Expectations and Disappointment

Today was an exciting day for mail. We got some gifts from the registry! Also, I had been waiting on pins and needles for a response from Mickey Mouse and Cinderella. Here's what I was expecting (because other brides posted pictures)

Vintage autographed poster from Mickey & Minnie

A "Just Married" button from Cinderlla

Here's what I got.

I got two idential postcads. I assume one's from Mickey and the other's supposed to be from Cinderella. What a let down. Budget cuts at the Disney corporation? I think the address and results went viral and they got overwhelmed. As of 2yrs ago at most people were still getting posters and buttons. Oh, well...Thanks for your well wishes Mickey & Minnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.