Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Found "The One"!

No, not Michael. The dress. The dress that filled me with with anticipation and made me never want to look at another wedding dress for as long as I live. I'm head-over-heels this time for sure.

Mine will be champagne not white and I'm swapping the rose for something else. Any suggestions? I though maybe something sparkly and green, but I haven't found anything I like. I'm completely open to suggestions...

I love the top so much better than the other one. It's light and flowy. I think the fairies will approve. It'll be pretty to dance in and I love the little bit of lace around the hem. I can't wait to actually put it on.

I was right not to settle it's going to be amazing.

7 comments:

  1. What about just a simple green sash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Katie, it's GORGEOUS! I think that waistline is begging for a large leaf brooch, possibly with some green included:

    http://www.lillysvintagejewelry.com/brooch%20pix/old_potmetal_green_rhinestones_leaf_brooch_1.JPG

    (just one example)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, Katie, good for you for holding out until you found the one that blows your kite high. Champagne color rocks. Bodice just breath-taking. Green accent will come to you in its time. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, that's what I was thinking too, but I haven't found the right brooch yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!! Where did you find it???? I take it it's still something that they sell???

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Cathy. Yes this one is designed by an Etsy seller. She's happy to customize it, much more reasonably priced and can have it to me much quicker than any boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so close to perfect! I cant wait to see the finished product. Much more fairylike , And comfy. can be wheel chair friendly. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.