Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back to the..Er..Oven

My friend who was going to make our cake is moving out of state for her husband's work. I'm sad to see her go and bummed that I have to find another source for wedding cake. So, it goes the ups and downs of planning. I'm really starting to get my ducks in a row now, but my original second choice baker is pricey. Mike and I have a vision fit for an Ace of Cakes episode, but on the priority list budget-wise cake has slipped down in the ranks.

I wish Mike had friends in poession of wedding related skills. I always have helpful friends volunteering to help me with things. I wish he did too. So, now I'll make sure I haven't over looked any talented baker friends and press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.