Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Order of Things

This is by no means final. It's just an idea of how things will go based on my MOH's old wedding timeline and what I want/venue requires. I'll get more specific when the ceremony's done and I talk to the caterer again. I'm not really sure how long things will take. I also have to do a timeline for the beginning of the day for the wedding party, but this one was the first step in making our playlist for the reception.

  1. 5:00pm Family, Wedding party and Photographer arrive for pictures
  2. Pictures End/Guests start arriving
  3. 6:30pm Ceremony Starts
  4. Ceremony Ends
  5. Guests Enter Reception, (?More Pictures Bride and Groom Only), Dinner Begins, Slide Show of Engagement Photos Playing
  6. Bride Groom Introduction: “64” by Beatles
  7. Toasts?
  8. Bride/Groom First Dance: “And I Love You So” by Don McLean
  9. OR Toasts?, Real Slide Show
  10. Dancing
  11. Parent Dances? : Song?
  12. Cake Cutting: “Bella Note” Disney (Lady and the Tramp)
  13. Lucky Bouquet Toss for Everybody: “ Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” by Pat Benatar
  14. Lucky Garter Toss: It's a surprise.
  15. 11:00pm Reception Ends, Play the Last Song: "Get Along Little Sheep" Arrested Development

Comments, concerns and feedback welcome. I can't believe it's less than 3months away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.