This is by no means final. It's just an idea of how things will go based on my MOH's old wedding timeline and what I want/venue requires. I'll get more specific when the ceremony's done and I talk to the caterer again. I'm not really sure how long things will take. I also have to do a timeline for the beginning of the day for the wedding party, but this one was the first step in making our playlist for the reception.
- 5:00pm Family, Wedding party and Photographer arrive for pictures Pictures End/Guests start arriving
- 6:30pm Ceremony Starts
- Ceremony Ends
- Guests Enter Reception, (?More Pictures Bride and Groom Only), Dinner Begins, Slide Show of Engagement Photos Playing
- Bride Groom Introduction: “64” by Beatles
- Bride/Groom First Dance: “And I Love You So” by Don McLean
- OR Toasts?, Real Slide Show
- Parent Dances? : Song?
- Cake Cutting: “Bella Note” Disney (Lady and the Tramp)
- Lucky Bouquet Toss for Everybody: “ Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” by Pat Benatar
- Lucky Garter Toss: It's a surprise.
- 11:00pm Reception Ends, Play the Last Song: "Get Along Little Sheep" Arrested Development
Comments, concerns and feedback welcome. I can't believe it's less than 3months away!!