Thursday, December 22, 2011

MOB For Real

We have a winner! My mom found it at Kohls. It's purple which will look pretty with all the greens and lavenders. It's tea length. I'm very happy about that, spring time outdoor wedding certainly calls for shorter rather than longer dresses. Also, we're not very tall and tend to get swallowed up if there's too much dress. It's very soft, stretchy fabric, so it'll be comfy. It looked great on and was even on sale. We tried one or two others. but she had her eye on this one from the website.

While we were browsing we even found a great necklace with three strings of purple, clear and black beads to go in that pretty V neck. I'm happy that she found a dress she's happy with. I know she'll be radiant because not just because she is beautiful, but because she feels beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress, my favorite colors purple and green show up all over your upcoming festival of joining. I wish you the very best of everything Katie as you allow me thru your blog to accompany you on the journey.

    Happy New Year, 2012 looking good so far !~!

    ReplyDelete

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.