Monday, November 14, 2011

Update Monday


Done
  • Had Surgery.
  • Started physical therapy
  • Picked out and ordered flower girl dresses.
Looking Forward To
  • Being able to bear weight on my left leg again
  • Finishing a rough draft of ceremony and vows (still working on that)
  • Thanksgiving!
  • Seeing my dress (as always)

Everything went well. I have a newly "crafted" hip joint. I stayed in the hospital until Wednesday. By then I was getting from the bed to the wheelchair and from wheelchair to the bathroom on my own. I also hadn't taken any pain meds since Tuesday night. I hate feeling dopey and worse I hate what they do to my stomach. I came home and hit the ground running. We threw a birthday party on Friday and I went to a baby shower Saturday. After that I laid in bed the rest of the weekend.

Needless to say I did no wedding planning in the hospital, or even over the weekend. I have big plans to finish reading or re-reading all my vow inspiration books and hammering out a cohesive ceremony rough draft. We'll see how it goes. It's nice to be back!

128 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.