Friday, May 20, 2011

Expect The Unexpected

As I mentioned in the About the Bride tab, I am not your average bride. I'm a tiny, disabled woman raising two kids after a spinal fusion who never aspired to be married. However, I am often wrong and when you're this committed why not have a big party and make it official?

While I do want to discuss details of the planning process here I also what to record deeper thoughts on the convention of marriage in general, the challenges of planning a wedding with a toddler under foot, finding the right fit when you're small of stature and disabled and where all these crazy traditions come from.

This will not be just another cookie cutter wedding blog. I am, however, a DIY bride, on a budget with some very strong opinions that often buck popular opinion.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on your feedback. Leave your two cents.